Of all the ways I us to optimize my content Advance SEO skills and the continuing development of them remains my favorite. I just love it, it's like a bookie at the race track when I see my article, video or Blog post on the first position of the search engine results. After having been at it since the ancient history time of 2002 I have had the pleasure of seeing it evolve to a very Tech Zen level.
Time being the precious commodity we all do not have enough of, it is wise to not waste it doing outdated stuff one picks up on various sites. Go straight to the what is working now source as I do.
It's called mentoring and even though I pay a monthly membership fee, it is justified by the fact that I spend 40 hours a month at it, giving me a very nice cost per hour break down on acquiring a skill set, that everyone from lots of big name companies to the Ma and Pa businesses would pay dearly to have access to. I see it more as a trade skill I simply cannot get from any university or technical college since they simply are not there .
Get on it and keep at it I say. It actually gets to be a lot of fun. On a recent Blog post I equate it to being in the Inception Movie where one delves into the subconscious to instill a dream within a dream , meaning delve into the search engine SEO BrainTrust realm to plant a URL of mine into the stream and have multiple Latent Semantic Indexing thought streams pick up on it, in it's Singular Value Decompostion SVD mindset.
Time being the precious commodity we all do not have enough of, it is wise to not waste it doing outdated stuff one picks up on various sites. Go straight to the what is working now source as I do.
It's called mentoring and even though I pay a monthly membership fee, it is justified by the fact that I spend 40 hours a month at it, giving me a very nice cost per hour break down on acquiring a skill set, that everyone from lots of big name companies to the Ma and Pa businesses would pay dearly to have access to. I see it more as a trade skill I simply cannot get from any university or technical college since they simply are not there .
Get on it and keep at it I say. It actually gets to be a lot of fun. On a recent Blog post I equate it to being in the Inception Movie where one delves into the subconscious to instill a dream within a dream , meaning delve into the search engine SEO BrainTrust realm to plant a URL of mine into the stream and have multiple Latent Semantic Indexing thought streams pick up on it, in it's Singular Value Decompostion SVD mindset.
No comments:
Post a Comment